YOUR CLINCHER FOR THE PERFECT SUMMER HOLIDAY.
In Saalbach Hinterglemm and, of course, also at the Glemmtalerhof, the JOKER CARD is the plus-point for every guest
It includes complimentary access to the mountain railways and, as a result of that, the surrounding range of mountain peaks, from biking routes to themed hikes. Sporting fans can look forward to free use of the tennis courts and the open-air swimming pool. Guided hikes, as well as the hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm are included.
The holiday card, with these and many other discounts, is included during your summer stay here at the Hotel Glemmtalerhof.
CHANGES FROM SUMMER 2020
From summer 2020 there will be a change in the JOKER CARD model regarding bike transport. Specifically, from 2020, two uses per day of a gondola lift in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang including bike transport will be possible. Biking without limit: JOKER CARD holders enjoy a price advantage of 30% on all bike tickets of Austria's largest bike region with up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn.
6 INSTEAD OF 4 GONDOLAS IN SUMMER OPERATION
In summer 2020, two additional gondolas will be put into regular summer operation. In addition to the new 12er KOGEL gondola built in 2019, the Westgipfel gondola and the Schattberg Sprinter will be operating, thus opening up the Schattberg East - West - Zwölferkogel axis.
Reiterkogel gondola 11.06. - 04.10.2020
Kohlmais gondola 11.06. - 04.10.2020
Schattberg X-press 11.06. - 04.10.2020
12er KOGEL 11.06. - 04.10.2020
Schattberg Sprinter 11.06. - 04.10.2020
Westgipfel gondola 11.06. - 04.10.2020
All JOKER CARD benefits:
- Unlimited use of up to 6 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Daily one-time use of up to 2 gondola lifts in Leogang
- Biking without limits in Austria's largest biking region: 30% discount on all bike tickets for unlimited use incl. bike transport of up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn
- Attractions for kids: Berg Kodok, Montelino's Adventure Path, Devil’s Water, Motor Skills Path, Fairytale forest, Kids Hiking Challenge, summit playgrounds and much more
- Unrestricted access to the Käpt'n Hook outdoor adventure pool Saalbach
- Unrestricted use of the end-of-the-valley-train in Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemmand the public transport system in the whole Pinzgau district
- Up to 10 guided hikes per week by the Tourist Board
- Unrestricted use of the mini golf courses in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Unrestricted use of the Saalbach and Hinterglemm tennis facilities against advance reservation by telephone or court reservation
- Free admission to the Local Museum and Ski Museum
- In addition, you will receive attractive discounts from a large number of bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land.