ALL AROUND OUR MOUNTAIN LAKE
Scented Swiss stone pine, authentic larch shingles and Rauris natural stone.
No bells and whistles again. For this, though:
- A 60° hot Swiss stone pine sauna with light therapy
- A brine steam bath
- Two infrared comfort loungers
- An infusion sauna with a panoramic window and views overlooking Hinterglemm's local mountain, the Tristkogel
- A tranquillity room with panoramic window facing the Zwölferkogel
- An outdoor terrace with lounge furniture for cooling down after a hot infusion in the sauna
- A wonderful waterbed-Swiss stone pine parlour with a cosy corner to relax and enjoy views of the mountain lake
- Two large multi-sensory showers on the 4th and 5th floor of the sauna world
- A fine wellness buffet with fresh fruit, small nibbles, a tea bar and a stone vessel sink with spring water
"Feel-good house" opening hours:
- Mountain lake pool from 7.30 am to 8 pm
- "Feel-good house" reception from 12 noon to 8 pm
- Saunas from 3 pm to 8 pm
- Fitness centre from 7.30 am to 10 pm
- Beauty and massage appointments from 12 noon to 8 pm
We kindly ask you to consider all other guests relaxing as well.
Our sauna area is a nude area and is available to our guests looking for peace and quiet without exception from the age of 14.
If you wish to protect your modesty, you can of course cover yourself with a towel.