MANY WORDS ABOUT FOOD AND DRINK?
Nobody needs this. Others can do without.
Different food and drink for you to choose from.
It should taste good. And nourish. And satisfy.
This three-pronged approach works for us. Authentic and good.
And for everything else you are welcome to consult our chef.
He looks forward to seeing you.
An guadn. Enjoy your meal
DELICIOUS AND LUSH from the morning to the evening with our luxury half-board:
- large breakfast buffet in summer until 10.30 am | in winter until 11.00 am
- 5-course dinner with main course choices from 06.00 -08.30 pm in summer | until 09.00 pm in winter
- special kids menu during the school holiday time &
- weekly delicacies - & specialities evenings.
- Including our Á la Carte-Restaurant PFEIFERL daily open for lunch & more,
- and in the winter month a sociable hotel bar & the AlmBar for dancing the whole night long.
It's the least you can expect after travelling hundreds of kilometres to enjoy our cuisine.
This is why our chef makes every effort to ensure that many of the ingredients in our dishes come from the region around the Glemmtalerhof. And if we take the liberty of ordering some culinary delights from further afield now and again, then it's certainly worth checking out, isn't it? The oranges for the freshly squeezed juice for breakfast thrive under the southern sun
- simply better than in a place with guaranteed snow until April.
We kindly ask guests with special food requests, whether vegetarian or due to intolerances and special diets, to inform us in advance before their arrival.